Saturday, November 5, 2011

The colours of my Christmas

Olá a todos! Espero que estejam a aproveitar bem estes raios de sol do Outono - o que eu gosto destes dias de frio, mas com sol!... Este fim-de-semana vou ajudar a Carlota a preparar a venda de Natal na sua escola - está no 4º ano, vão ter viagem de finalistas (no meu tempo não havia nada disso mas, adiante) e uma das formas de juntarem algum dinheiro é venderem algumas coisas - livros que já não queiram, objectos feitos por si, doces, etc. Temos muita coisa para preparar e, como eu adoro o espírito de Natal, já estou a imaginar uns lindos embrulhos, umas bolachinhas em caixas decoradas, tudo bonito.... :)


Já comecei a desembrulhar os enfeites de Natal. Preciso de ver a quantidade de bolas que tenho, escolher as cores, decidir o que pôr na árvore, em cima do móvel da sala, se vou usar uns galhos para pendurar alguns enfeites... vamos ver! Ando inclinada para os rosas e branco (sempre o branco) ou lilás, roxo, rosa e branco...


Aqui estão algumas das bolas de vidro... E vocês? Que cores vão usar no vosso Natal?


Hi everyone! Hope you're enjoying your weekend - we're having a cold sunny Saturday here in Porto, and I love this weather! This weekend I'll be helping out my older daughter on her Christmas sale at school. They have to raise some money for their school travel and we'll be making some pretty Christmas packages, bake some cookies, maybe sell a few old books that she doesn't read any more... I love the holiday season, so hopefully we'll manage to make beautiful things with the stuff that we have at home.

I already started to unpacking my Christmas ornaments. I need to see how many I have, choose the colours that I'm using and loving this year, plan on what I'm decorating the sideboard with - maybe I'll use some branches to hang a few baubles... This year I'm thinking of a pink and white decor (always white) or maybe add some lilac and purple as well... 

Here are some photos of the glass baubles...

And what about you? What colours will you be using for Christmas?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such beautiful colours! Do you want to decorate my house?

Citrusandorange said...

I surely would love to help! And that would mean I'd be in Ireland, a place I'm wshing to visit for ages!! :)