Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Christmas table setting

Hello, my dear friends! As promised, here I am, to show you our Christmas dinner table. I hope you like it!

I would also like to thank you all - for your words, your visits and caress, the good tips, sensible advice and company. I wish you a happy, happy Christmas and I hope to keep seeing you here for a long time.

Love,

Susana
xoxo











Cake made by Cupcake, as usual - I wanted the deers and the garland with pinks and golds, so we decided on this beauty that you see! :)

9 comments:

Denise Keniston said...

How beautiful!

Unknown said...

Amazing, Susana, truly beautiful!

I wish you the merriest of Christmas and a lifetime full of love, joy and laughter!

Miss Candee said...

Susana, estava absolutamente linda a tua mesa de Natal!
Adorei a combinação de cores - rosa com dourado e aquela grinalda dourada é lindíssima. O bolo, como não podia deixar de ser está divinal!

Uma mesa de Encantar!!!

Unknown said...

Aha,... so lovely and glamorous!!!! Wish you the best!
I just found your blog and it is amazing!
Annie

Peony and Thistle said...

Gorgeous! I love this colour combination and that cake is fabulous!

mollymell said...

Uau! Estou de boca aberta aqui. Tudo lindo demais. Da vontade de ficar por aqui, just enjoying everything.

Belle Maison Et Moi said...

Have not stopped by your blog in a bit and I cannot believe the beautiful things I have been missing!! Such a beautiful table setting I am speechless :o)
Hope you're still enjoying your turquoise hobnail candy dish from my shop!
Happy New Year and best wishes to you.
xo,
Alicia

Unknown said...

So so beautiful! as always...
Wishing you and your loved ones a "Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

This is totally sweet and amazing! i so love the sweet and subtle colors,,, it looks so gentle and relaxing.

Happy Holidays,
Marilyn @ Christmas table decorations