Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Sol, frio, crianças, presentes, uma linda mesa para decorar e um jantar que me vai saber pela vida!... Não preciso de mais ingredientes para ser feliz. Que alegria quando vir as meninas a abrirem os seus presentes! Quero que guardem as melhores memórias do Natal, em que tudo é bonito, enfeitado e doce...




(we now have a shining star on top of the tree...)

Sun, cold weather, children, presents, a beautiful table to decorate and a tasting dinner that I will surely love!... I don't need anymore ingredients to be a happy person! What a joy it will be when the girls unwrap their presents! I want them to keep cheerful Christmas memories, where everything is pretty, glittering and sweet...

9 comments:

Brancoprata said...

Que delicia Susana... que delicia!!! Tem um excelente Natal!!

Especialmente Gaspas said...

Votos de Feliz Natal! :)

Iris (Irideeën) said...

So sweat! I would be very happy with the packaging alone. Merry Christmas!
x Iris

Unknown said...

So pretty!!!! I love your styling and your pictures!

Ana said...

Que fotos lindíssimas. É sempre bom "entrar" neste blog. De certeza que será um Natal cheio de cor e de Alegria. Feliz Natal

cafenoHut said...

Everything at the above looks great. I hope you have a lovely and unique Christmas with your family.

Ilídia said...

Identifico-me totalmente com o que escreveu. Também são esses os ingredientes da minha felicidade. O seu blogue é lindo. Parabéns!
Desejo-vos um feliz Natal.
Beijinhos

debra@dustjacket said...

I've so enjoyed my visits to you here...wishing you and yours a really Happy Christmas!
hugs DJ xx

Ilaria Chiaratti Bonomi said...

Merry xmas, happy 2012!!